12 Important Reasons why you need Travel Insurance for your trip
One important travel detail you must not ignore
Travel, as wonderful as it is also mean you should always expect the unexpected, such as racking up huge bills, or even getting stuck at your destination…
What if you or your family get sick, injured, get involved in a natural disaster, your trip is cancelled or delayed? How about lost luggage, or even theft of personal belongings?
It is crucial that you make sure you are covered, to avoid a potential financial ruin.
I’d strongly recommend you consider getting yourself a top-quality affordable travel insurance plan.
If you can’t afford that small fee for travel insurance then don’t travel!
The Best of the Best
Being able to provide my readers with a trusted brand for their Travel Insurance needs I am strongly recommending what I personally use, which is World Nomads.
This insurance company has very comprehensive plans, covering you for almost everything that could go wrong when you travel.
World Nomad’s prices are affordable, and their concept is easy:…
They offer you a lot of amazingly powerful coverage for the low fee you pay for protection.
By the way, I would not put my name behind a recommendation for someone I didn’t trust 100% myself.
What does travel insurance cover for you?
Here are my top 12 reasons why you need to be protected while you travel:
1. Trip interruption, trip delay or trip cancellation protection is covered for you.
2. You don’t need to worry about medical expenses and emergencies.
3. Theft, damage or loss to your baggage or your personal belongings.
4. You’ll be covered for emergency evacuation for security or medical reasons. The coverage even covers the price of a medical flight to the U.S., if needed.
5. Listen and learn from travel professionals and travelers who encountered the unexpected: Travel Insurance is one of the most important items you need to include in your trip planning. As a matter of fact, it’s a must to have!
6. Do your own math, compare your total trip cost with the small additional fee spent on your investment of travel insurance… Not including travel insurance in your trip planning is NOT a smart move.
7. You will have total financial security and peace of mind while you are traveling.
8. You should never be in a position where you deeply regret not having travel insurance if the unexpected should happen.
9. Having travel insurance can protect you from becoming financially ruined; it can even prevent you from having to declare bankruptcy.
10. Terrorist attacks at your destination can be covered too.
11. You will be able to go on your trip with full confidence knowing that help is immediately available for you if you need it.
12. You have 24-hour phone support and online claim filing availability, regardless of where you are in the world, or what time a day or night it is.